JOIN OUR TEAM
CL8 is proud of its unique culture, which has people at its core. We provide a modern and comfortable working environment, which nurtures teams’ collaboration, productivity and thirst for continuous improvement. We work with passion and pride in all that we do, we never give up and always go the extra mile and have fun along the way.
We embrace diversity and enable our people to reach their full potential with continuous learning and development plans. We have created a safe work environment where our employees can feel accepted and contribute to the company’s success. We have a deep understanding of our customer needs, enabling us to provide sustainable solutions that exceed expectations and make us a trusted partner.
Sales Operations Administrator job description
The Sales Operations Administrator is responsible for providing reliable and high quality administrative support and to enhance the overall operational efficiency and excellence of the sales function. This role will be vital as we scale our operations team and will play a cross functional role between Sales, Customer Success, Channel Partners, and Finance. We are looking for someone who is ready to dig in, take a key role in owning and improving our quote to cash/order process. Maintain data integrity between our CRM, finance, and other internal systems and work to implement scalable processes for rapid growth.
As a key player in the sales team the primary role and responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the efforts of sales through the entire sales cycle, starting from drafting the proposal, sales follow ups, contract procedures, vendor order processing
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of Sales Operations
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments i.e. marketing and accounting
- Tracks sales action items and ensures execution
- Support preparation of sales presentations to customers
- Verify customer information and process sales orders/contracts
- Ensure deal structure and contract are in alignment
- Partner with finance and sales on customer inquiries related to order or invoice issues
- Respond to customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, orders, and invoices
- Provide accurate and timely reporting and visibility to contract/order information
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintain company’s CRM system data up to date with relevant documents and customer details
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales or order operations role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player.
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and expertise
Interested applicants should forward to email@example.com their Curriculum Vitae quoting the associated job title